Start Your New Life NOW!

Plan for Fun Excitement Love Get more Health Wealth Happiness, End Depression Disappointment and Loneliness. Join the Happy People NOW

Friday 6 November 2009

Progress

Hi
Sorry that I haven't posted for a time. I've been laying out an overall view of just how you will be able to power up your life.
Please go to my Squidoo page to have a look.
Click on the Squidoo link at the top of this page.
www.squidoo.com/betterlifenow
When you have read it, come back here and read some of the articles etc.,that I mention.

Here is my latest post:
My first book is about a third finished. It will be a collection of articles, essays and instructions. This book will not be about what I THINK, it will be about YOU. With your feedback I can write the book so that it deals with what YOU want to know, it answers the questions that YOU want to ask and it gives you the guidance that YOU need. This will not be like the last book you read. This will be the book that YOU want to make the improvements in YOUR life that YOU really want. As I write it it will be free to read here. Just click on the archives on the right to read all of them. Please give comments or ask any questions freely. When it is finished it will be a free ebook for a time. And then I will start a second, more advanced book. The second book will be all based on what you will want.
Please let me know your views. You can post here or over on Squidoo.
More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment