Start Your New Life NOW!

Plan for Fun Excitement Love Get more Health Wealth Happiness, End Depression Disappointment and Loneliness. Join the Happy People NOW

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Money Versus Happiness Debate! When choosing an idea for a small business, it’s better to look for something that brings happiness rather than wealth, the founder and chairman of Boston Beer Co. Inc. said today.

Getting rich is “life’s big booby prize” and something that Jim Koch said he consciously chose not to chase when he started the brewery that produces Sam Adams beers.

“The chances of a small business making you really wealthy are quite small, but the chances of a small business giving me a life that I truly enjoy, becoming happy, I got a really good shot at that,” Mr. Koch said. “That’s how I ended doing what I do. I’ve really enjoyed myself. AND I’ve made a lot of money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment